Hangzhou Huacuiyuan Silk Scarf Factory
Add: G3, Silian166, No.189 South Jinhua Road, Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China.
Zip code: 310015
Cotton Silk Evening Wrap
Fabric: 30% silk, 70% cotton
Specification: 110x 110CM
Supply Type: Make-to-Order
Transport Package: DHL Package
Origin: Zhejiang, China(Mainland)
Maintenance: Dry Clean Only
As a professional silk scarf manufacturer, we specializing in silk scarf, shawls, wool & cashmere scarves,linen,modal, cotton scarves manufacturing for 10years, with attractive design, reasonable price, superior quality, first-class workman ship, we have achieved lots of orders and earned many loyal clients. Serving you will be our honor.
How many processes need for a silk scarf?
1. Coating: fabrics will be coated before printing to ensure the color can be printed.
2. Color toning: before printing, our technicians will tone the color closest to your artworks.
3. Printing: there are digital printing and screen printing, it depends on your requirements.
4. Steaming: steaming after printing to ensure the colors will be more vivid.
5. Washing: To make sure the colorfastness, we will machine washing the printed silk fabric to remove the redundant inks.
6. Hemming: There are wide selections of hemming, like hand rolled hem, machine hem, fringe etc.
7. Ironing: Ironing comes after hemming, which keeps scarves in a neatly and flat way.
Your exquisite silk scarf deserves a high-end gift box.
Package and Shipment:
1. If the order is not big, door to door service by courier is okay, such as TNT, DHL, FedEx, UPS, EMS, etc to all countries.
2. By air or sea through your pointed forwarder is the normal way we do. FOB Port is Shanghai or Ningbo.