Hangzhou Huacuiyuan Silk Scarf Factory
Add: G3, Silian166, No.189 South Jinhua Road, Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China
Zip code: 310015
Made from 85% modal and 15% silk, this scarf has a soft hand feel. Thin and breathable fabric for Spring and autumn, even in summer,
it features the colorful colors design. Easy to style. it's perfect to wear.
2.Material: Silk modal blend
3.Style: fashion oblong shawl.
4.Suitable: women, girl.
5.Workmanship: digital printed.
6. Season: Spring, Autumn, Winter.
7. we also receive the design from customers.
Pictures of Thin Modal Silk Print Scarf
Hot Tags: Thin Modal Silk Print Scarf, China, manufacturer, supplier, factory.
Compare with traditional printing(screen printing), digital printing is a new method for modern society.
Digital printing can print more complicated pattern and is best used for items that require high amounts of detail,
and orders of a smaller quantity. quickly and printed with computers which makes colors more accurate.
Advantages of our new digital print machine:
1) Brighter colors
2) Softer touch feeling
3) Stronger color fastness
4) More ink penetration on the fabric back
1. We offer customers the best price according to quality.
2. If you find any quality problem, we'll make it done until you feel satisfied with it.
After Sales service: Everybody deserves a 5-star experience. So when things go contrary to plan.
We do our best to make it right, no matter the reason. Other services: custom gift box, label, booklets and swing tag, etc.
1. If the order is not big, door to door service by courier is okay, such as TNT, DHL, FedEx, UPS, EMS, etc to all countries.
2. By air or sea through your pointed forwarder is the normal way we do. FOB Port is Shanghai or Ningbo.
3. If you don't have your forwarder, we can find the cheapest forwarder to ship the goods to your pointed port.
Previous: No Information