Hangzhou Huacuiyuan Silk Scarf Factory
Add: G3, Silian166, No.189 South Jinhua Road, Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China.
Zip code: 310015
Printed Silk Head Scarf
- Printed silk twill scarf size: 22"
- Printing method: Digital print
- Printed silk fabric content: 100% silk
- Quality: "Grade 5A+" Silk charmeuse fabric
- Country of origin: Printed in China
Product Overview of Printed Silk Head Scarf:
Hot Tags: Screen Print Fuschia Silk Scarf, China, factory, manufacturer, supplier, customized, bulk
What is Mulberry silk?
Mulberry silk rich in 18 kinds of amino acids and protein, which natural animal protein fiber, raw material silk become smooth soft, rich luster after weaving, have the feeling of winter warm summer cool.
The finest scarves in the world are traditionally printed by hand, which is the best option for designs that require a high level of vibrancy.One color at a time, combined to achieve the final look. The ink in screen printing is applied thicker than digital printing, which will have a double print effect.
As a well-known scarf printing factory in Hangzhou (A world-famous silk city ), we expanded overseas markets in 2005. In the past 14 years, we have won more than 800 foreign customers, including some long-term cooperation customers.
1. Coating: fabrics will be coated before printing to ensure the color can be printed.
2. Color toning: before printing, our technicians will tone the color closest to your artworks.
3. Printing: there are digital printing and screen printing, it depends on your requirements.
4. Steaming: steaming after printing to ensure the colors will be more vivid.
5. Washing: To make sure the colorfastness, we will machine washing the printed silk fabric to remove the redundant inks.
6. Hemming: There are wide selections of hemming, like hand rolled hem, machine hem, fringe etc.
7. Ironing: Ironing comes after hemming, which keeps scarves in a neatly and flat way.