Hangzhou Huacuiyuan Silk Scarf Factory
Add: G3, Silian166, No.189 South Jinhua Road, Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China
Zip code: 310015
|Cotton Neck Scarf|
1piece/opp bag ,10pieces/big bag ;100pcs/carton .Or as your required.
1-3workdays of stocks' design samples,
25-35 days for customize samples
Screen printing is the best option for designs that require a high level of vibrancy, Each color is using a different stencil, one at a time, combined to achieve the final look.The ink in screen printing is applied thicker than digital printing, which will have a double print effect.
1) Brighter colors
2) Softer touch feeling
3) Stronger color fastness
4) More ink penetration on the fabric back
How many processes need for a silk scarf?
1. Coating: fabrics will be coated before printing to ensure the color can be printed.
2. Color toning: before printing, our technicians will tone the color closest to your artworks.
3. Printing: there are digital printing and screen printing, it depends on your requirements.
4. Steaming: steaming after printing to ensure the colors will be more vivid.
5. Washing: To make sure the colorfastness, we will machine washing the printed silk fabric to remove the redundant inks.
6. Hemming: There are wide selections of hemming, like hand rolled hem, machine hem, fringe etc.
7. Ironing: Ironing comes after hemming, which keeps scarves in a neatly and flat way.
Your exquisite silk scarf deserves a high-end gift box.