Hangzhou Huacuiyuan Silk Scarf Factory
Add: G3, Silian166, No.189 South Jinhua Road, Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China.
Zip code: 310015
Silk Viscose Mixed Scarves
>>This silk and viscose blend scarf in a navy and red printed patterns with double sides different patterns, measuring 200cm*65cm, which is soft and beautiful drape.
>>This beautiful, soft, warm, lovely scarf in different colors will add a touch of sophistication to whatever ensemble you wear.
>>Finishing: Machine hem.
As a professional manufacturer, we offer
- Top grade Silk Fabrics (Silk Twill, Satin, Chiffon, Crepe, Georgette, etc) and Cashmeres
- Kaizen Digital Printing/Screen Print, Yarn Dying Manufacturing
- Traditional Hand Rolled Hem, Plain and Triangle Machine Hem
- Quality control on whole Supply Chain
- Reasonable Cost
- Fast Shipping and Free Swatches of printed fabrics
- Quick Response and Professional Service
Welcome to visit our office in Hangzhou China
As a well-known scarf printing factory in Hangzhou (A world-famous silk city ), we expanded overseas markets in 2005. In the past 14 years, we have won more than 800 foreign customers.
► Quality First! All scarves will be inspected three times before shipment, return and refund service.
► Minimum order quantity: Generally, 50 pcs/design
► Production time: About 25-30 days when your order is confirmed and artwork approved for production.
► Production method: Depending on the final artwork and quantities, we will digitally or screen print your scarves.
► Finishing: Opt for a machine hem if your budget is tight. Otherwise, a hand-rolled hem is a more durable and sophisticated finishing.
► Packaging: Generally, one-piece in an opp bag or custom your own gift box or envelope.